DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be provided if expected. Also a strain compen sated flow manage may be extra on the circuit to manage the descent velocity with the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for that different pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level within the tank right after the original operating of your energy unit.
six. Oil changing is needed immediately after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a power up power down circuit with load holding on each A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow control might be additional to circuit to manage the decent pace of your cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and absolutely free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree while in the tank immediately after the initial running in the power unit.
6. Oil altering is needed soon after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hrs.