CML10 CML-10 CML-16 CML16 Hydraulic Gearbox For Concrete Mixer,CML16 Speed Reducer
The reducer adopts planetary gear transmission, which has the characteristics of stable torque driving, compact structure, less maintenance and long service life. The reduction gear body can be bolted to the mounting bracket of the frame or directly connected to the frame and connected to the drum through the output flange. The output flange allows for a certain angle of oscillation in all directions to meet the requirements of various complex conditions. This reducer acts as a front support for the drum and drives the drum to rotate through the output flange.
We could supply the CZPT hydraulic pump and motor, also the inner spare parts as below model:
1 A8VO: A8VO55,A8VO80,A8VO107,A8VO160
2,A2FO: A2FO5 A2FO10 A2F12 A2FO16 A2FO23,A2FO28,A2FO32,A2FO45,A2FO56,A2FO63 A2FO80
8,A10VSO: A10VSO10,A10VSO18 A10VSO28,A10VSO43,A10VSO45,A10VSO71,A10VSO100,A10VSO140
10,A11V: A11V50 A11V90 A11V130,A11V145 A11V160,A11V190,A11V250
13 Others: AP2D21,AP2D25,AP2D36,AP2D38
Q:What Is Our Main Application?
Q:What Is The Payment Terms?
A:Full order:30% as desposit, the balance before shipment:
Small order /sample ordre: full payment in advance:
Q:Can I Mark My Own Brand On The Pump?
A:Yes. Full order can mark your brand and code.
Q:What Is Our Main Export Market?
|Application:||Agricultural Machinery, Concrete Mixer|
|Hardness:||Soft Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Conical – Cylindrical Gear|
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes:
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-08-29