|Standard||ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN|
|Certificate||ISO9001, CE, TUV, SGS or as your requirement to do test by the third party|
|Tolerance||Up to +/- 0.002mm|
|Dimension||As per customers’ request|
|Processing||Forging +Machining +Surface treatment|
|Surface||Anodize, Plating, Brushing, Polishing, Blackened, Powder coating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, ED- Coating, Chromate Plating, Zinc Plating, Dacromat Coating, etc.|
|Marking||as per clients’ requirements|
|Inspection||material, dimension, heat treatment, hardness, NDT, surface|
|Quality||ISO9001, PPAP control production|
|Lead time||5-10days for sample, consult with customer for mass production|
|Delivery||Express for sample, CZPT shipping/air for mass production|
|Our Capabilities||CNC machining, CNC center machining, drilling, milling, turning, grinding, tapping, die casting, casting, forging, stamping|
|Engineering& manufacturing services||R&D process, tooling and gauging design, product design
Integrated CAD/CAM system, test and measuring
|Packing||Eco-friendly pp bag / EPE Foam /Carton boxes or wooden boxes
As customer’s specific requirements
|Others||Recyclable, in line with environmental requirements and standards, and reliable|
Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory.
Q:What do I need for offering a quote?
A: Detailed drawings (PDF/STEP/IGS/DWG…) with material, quantity and surface treatment information.
Q:How about the MOQ?
A:MOQ depends on your need ,besides, we welcome trial order before mass-production.
Q:Can I get a quote without drawings?
A:Yes, we appreciate to receive your samples, pictures or drafts with detailed dimensions for accurate quotation.
Q:How long can I have the sample
A:Depends on your products and request, it usually takes 7-20days.
Q:Will my drawings be divulged if you benefit?
A: No, we pay much attention to protect our customers’ privacy of drawings, signing NDA is also accepted if need.
Q:Is it possible to know how is my product going on without visiting our company?
A:We will offer a detailed products schedule and send weekly reports with pictures and videos
Q: How do you control the quality?
Material inspection–Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
Production first inspection–To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
Sampling inspection–Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
Final inspection–100% inspected before shipment.
Q: What will you do if we receive defective parts?
A: Please kindly send us the pictures, our engineers will find the solutions and remake them for you asap.
|Molding Technics:||Pressure Casting|
|Application:||Agricultural Machinery Parts|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Right Gearbox for Farm Machinery
Choosing the appropriate gearbox for farm machinery is crucial to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the right gearbox:
- Power and Torque Requirements: Assess the power and torque needed for the specific task the machinery will perform. Select a gearbox that can handle the required load without straining the components.
- Speed Variation: Determine if the machinery requires variable speed control for different tasks. Some gearboxes offer adjustable speed options to match varying conditions and applications.
- Task Compatibility: Ensure that the chosen gearbox is compatible with the implements and attachments the machinery will use. Different tasks may require different gear ratios and torque capabilities.
- Efficiency: Opt for gearboxes known for their efficiency in power transmission. Efficient gearboxes minimize energy losses and maximize the output of the machinery.
- Durability: Farming environments can be demanding, so select a gearbox that is built to withstand the conditions, such as exposure to dirt, moisture, and impacts.
- Size and Weight: Consider the available space and weight limits on the machinery. Choose a gearbox that fits within these constraints without compromising performance.
- Maintenance: Evaluate the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Gearboxes that are easy to maintain and service can minimize downtime and keep the machinery running smoothly.
- Cost: Balance the initial cost of the gearbox with its long-term benefits and performance. Investing in a quality gearbox can lead to better overall cost-effectiveness over time.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the gearbox is compatible with the power source (such as the tractor’s power take-off) and other components of the machinery.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Choose gearboxes from reputable manufacturers with a history of producing reliable and high-quality agricultural machinery components.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the right gearbox that meets the specific needs of their farm machinery, leading to enhanced efficiency, productivity, and longevity of equipment.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-09-11