The Pump Drives (Hydraulic pump Drives) is a gearbox allowing the connection between a prime mover (internal combustion engine or electric motor for example) and 1 or more hydraulic pumps. Usually it is used on both stationary and mobile application where mechanical power must be converted into hydraulic power for the purpose of operating travel functions and services.
The hydraulic pumps drives gearboxes consist of a gear drive inside a CZPT housing that connects to a gasoline or diesel engine. The opposite side contains 1 or more standard 2- or 4-bolt flanges for mounting hydraulic pumps. This configuration provides several benefits. For one, 2 or more identical pumps can be connected to provide nearly identical hydraulic output flow from each. Or different sized pumps can be used provide output flow proportional to the displacement of each pump.These gearboxes not only saves space and weight but also eliminates the number of components and reduces assembly time for the whole machinery. Our modular pump drives could allow driving 2 to 4 pumps simultaneously. This not only offers design flexibility, but can boost system efficiency as well.
|Model||2 pumps drive||3 pumps drive||4 pumps drive|
|Max. Input power (KW)||190||400||530||700||280||400||530||700||530||700|
|Max. Output power per pump pad (KW)||110||210||270||360||150||210||270||360||270||330|
|Max. Output torque per pump pad (Nm)||400||900||1500||1900||800||900||1500||1900||1500||1800|
|Max. Input speed (RPM)||2800||2600||2600||2400||2800||2600||2600||2400||2600||2400|
|Max. Output speed (RPM)||3200||2800||2800||2700||3200||2800||2800||2700||2800||2700|
|Mount size of Prime mover||SAE #3 #4 etc.||SAE #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #0 #1 #2 etc.||SAE #3 #4 etc.||SAE #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #0 #1 #2 etc.||SAE #1 #2 #3 etc.||SAE #1 #2 etc.|
|Port size of Single pump||SAE A,B,C flange etc.||SAE A,B,C,D flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE C,D,E flange etc.||SAE A,B,C flange etc.||SAE A,B,C,D flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE C,D,E flange etc.||SAE B,C,D,E flange etc.||SAE B C,D flange etc.|
|Housing material||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron||Cast iron|
|Application:||Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
|Type:||Cylindrical Gear Box|
|Output Power Kw:||110-330|
|Housing Material:||Cast Iron|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Right Gearbox for Farm Machinery
Choosing the appropriate gearbox for farm machinery is crucial to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting the right gearbox:
- Power and Torque Requirements: Assess the power and torque needed for the specific task the machinery will perform. Select a gearbox that can handle the required load without straining the components.
- Speed Variation: Determine if the machinery requires variable speed control for different tasks. Some gearboxes offer adjustable speed options to match varying conditions and applications.
- Task Compatibility: Ensure that the chosen gearbox is compatible with the implements and attachments the machinery will use. Different tasks may require different gear ratios and torque capabilities.
- Efficiency: Opt for gearboxes known for their efficiency in power transmission. Efficient gearboxes minimize energy losses and maximize the output of the machinery.
- Durability: Farming environments can be demanding, so select a gearbox that is built to withstand the conditions, such as exposure to dirt, moisture, and impacts.
- Size and Weight: Consider the available space and weight limits on the machinery. Choose a gearbox that fits within these constraints without compromising performance.
- Maintenance: Evaluate the maintenance requirements of the gearbox. Gearboxes that are easy to maintain and service can minimize downtime and keep the machinery running smoothly.
- Cost: Balance the initial cost of the gearbox with its long-term benefits and performance. Investing in a quality gearbox can lead to better overall cost-effectiveness over time.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the gearbox is compatible with the power source (such as the tractor’s power take-off) and other components of the machinery.
- Manufacturer Reputation: Choose gearboxes from reputable manufacturers with a history of producing reliable and high-quality agricultural machinery components.
By carefully considering these factors, farmers can select the right gearbox that meets the specific needs of their farm machinery, leading to enhanced efficiency, productivity, and longevity of equipment.
Role of Agricultural Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
An agricultural gearbox is a specialized type of gearbox used in various agricultural machinery and equipment. It plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of agricultural equipment by transmitting power and torque from the engine to the different components that perform specific tasks in the field.
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dust, dirt, moisture, and heavy loads. They are commonly used in a wide range of agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, tillers, sprayers, and more.
The primary functions of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the engine to various components, such as wheels, blades, and belts, enabling them to perform their respective tasks.
- Speed Control: Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed and output torque of agricultural machinery. Different tasks require different speeds and levels of torque, and gearboxes provide the necessary adjustments.
- Direction Change: Many agricultural operations require changing the direction of rotational motion. Gearboxes enable smooth and efficient direction changes without the need for complex mechanical arrangements.
- Adaptation to Tasks: Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with various gears and shafts that can be configured to match the requirements of specific tasks, such as plowing, planting, harvesting, and more.
These gearboxes come in different configurations, such as straight-cut gears, helical gears, and planetary gears, depending on the specific application and requirements. The choice of gearbox type, gear ratio, and design factors contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and durability of agricultural machinery.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of agricultural gearboxes. Proper care and upkeep help prevent premature wear and damage, ensuring that the machinery performs optimally throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-09-05