CRBS Series Crossed Roller Bearings
The CRBS series crossed roller bearing is a light and thin type of cross roller bearing. Its structure is divided into an outer ring and an inner ring. The ultra-thin size design contributes to the light and slim design of the relevant structure. The overall structure of the inner circle is more suitable for the occasion of high rotation precision of the inner ring, and the stable rotation precision is up to a micrometer. It is ideal for precision detection instruments, robot joints, direct-drive torque motors, high-precision turntables, and other applications requiring high precision and rigidity.
CRBS series: Slim Type crossed roller bearing, with extremely thin inner and outer rings.
Features of CRBS Series Crossed Roller Bearings
(1) High Rigidity and Accuracy: The inner and outer rings have a solid one-piece construction. Can directly mount onto the equipment through prepared mounting holes. Therefore, high accuracy and rigidity are realized, and mounting error can be minimized.
(2) Space-Saving: Housing and fixing plates are not necessary for mounting, and the room around the bearing can be minimized.
(3) Smooth Rotation: Special separators are incorporated between cylindrical rollers allowing smooth and high-speed rotation.
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your crossed roller bearings delivery time?
A: Generally, it is 3-5 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples for crossed roller bearings? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free but do not pay the freight cost.
Q: Could you accept OEM and customize crossed roller bearings?
A: We can customize it for you according to the sample or drawing.
Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance.Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,pay the balance before shippment.
Q: Will you check these products before shipment?
A: Our factory QC Process System will strictly inspect products before shipment. We have a professional QC team.
Q: What will we do if you are unsatisfied with the product?
A: If you have any abnormalities, please get in touch with us for the first time, and we will immediately process them.
Q: How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way, and payment terms;
2. Proforma Invoice made and sent to you;
3. Complete Payment after confirmed the PI;
4. Confirm Payment and arrange the production.
If you need crossed roller bearings or any models of bearings, please contact me!